Terms and Conditions:
By booking and staying at Matola Guest House, you agree to the following:
1. To ensure the safety of all our guests, only guests who are booked in advance will be allowed on the property. Any other people on site without the knowledge of management may be prosecuted for trespassing.
2. Matola Guest House is not liable for any theft or damage caused by other guests, weather, or staff nor for any death or injuries that may occur while on the property.
3. Matola Guest House is not liable or accountable for any claims in regards to death, injury, or theft due to home invasion, robbery or break-ins, although we have had no such incidences to date.
4. All outstanding payments must be cleared on arrival. We have the right to hold guest property until all bills are settled.
5. Long term contracts (i.e, guests staying for two months or more) are required to give us one calendar month notice of departure.
You can also download a copy of our Guidelines.
Matola Guest House